DIY Sex Toys top 5Support
- Fruit and vegetables can be used as DIY sex toys for either men or women. As long as you are using a condom it’s completely safe to do so, a few favourite’s for guys are watermelons, grapefruits, cucumbers cut in half, you get the idea. Also pouring honey or melted chocolate on your partner can be really erotic, time to eat up!
- You can also make your own masturbators using something tube shaped, preferably made from plastic. Then you just line the inside with plastic like cling film or a plastic bag and then secure it in place and you’re ready to use it! Just make sure your sterilising it and cleaning it well after use.
- You can make your own restraints just by using old clothes; denim is a really good one to use, a pair of tights or leggings. Use your imagination, get some sharp scissors and a needle and thread and you can make a basic pair and wrist and ankle cuffs or even a ball gag!
- Using different things as lubricant can be tricky but coconut oil is a great one to use, you can use it as a moisturiser, lubricant or even to cook with. Olive oil is supposed to be really good too!
- You can use an old spatula as a really efficient paddle! In fact any kind of old kitchen implement within reason could be used for spanking within reason.